The Crow Group dedicates it services to the entertainment industry across all traditional and digital platforms. We offer 20-plus years of national and international entertainment publicity services. The Crow Group specializes in entertainment marketing & publicity with a strong track achieved with CEO and Founder Melissa Crow’s stellar record at Warner Bros. Pictures in Burbank/Hollywood. Melissa Crow is a known national film/television marketing and publicity leader as an award-winning Sr. Publicist then as a senior level Director for the Integrated Marketing division of Warner Bros. Pictures.
The Crow Group delivers every known solution to the entertainment industry’s marketing and publicity programs. Our services span from direct Unit Publicist on-set management to consulting on a wide range of film publicity and promotions programs. Our Marketing & Publicity skills have transferred to television and online digital entertainment and promotions. We are known for expertise in Marketing, Sales, Promotions & Publicity with the ability to provide turn-key client solutions delivered by Melissa Crow and the company’s exact ability to draw in the exact solution to fit the exact client goal.
Our CEO and Founder is one of the nicest and well-mannered executives in Hollywood. That is a trait worth highlighting.
CEO Melissa Crow carries added career experience assets that bode well for client management. As a Unit Publicist Melissa Crow is well tuned in all aspects of set management and media relations. She develops the entire Unit Publicist program for studio clients and filmmakers with world class production notes, skilled photographic stills selections, talent management, VIP set arrangements, selection and procurement of special film assets for selected media and strategic third party uses. Melissa brings to the production the savvy of decades of experience with every major studio department: National Publicity, Digital, Field Publicity, Advertising, Creative, and National Third Party Promotional Partners.
As a client partner with The Crow Group there is a premise we adhere: Entertainment relations is hands-on with no room for error. This is a people-centric business where the assets are human performance. Those performances deserve world class matching skills. We deliver just that.
- Film Marketing and Publicity Major Studios and Independents
- Television Marketing and Publicity Major Studios
- Digital Marketing and Publicity
- Turn-key Web Creations and all known tiers of digital social media promotions
- International Film Marketing with experience in film launch all major territories
- Promotions – NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA – football, track, and basketball
- Personal Publicity – Actors, Sports Leaders, Political Officials
- Non-entertainment corporate marketing and publicity solutions
- Strategy Development for multiple marketing platforms – Domestic/International
- Specializing in National Promotions and Third Party Partnerships for Film and Television
- Awards Shows and Events Promotions
- Turn-key Press Junket Development and Management
- Identifying and integrating potential national and regional 3rd party studio partnerships
- Regional film promotions in working with major studios Field Units as well as limited budgets for INDE Films
- Regional television promotions
- Unit Publicity Set Management – Complete Filmmaker Solutions
- Corporate communications inclusive of public company and SEC governed statements
- Philanthropic promotions with a mandate to support World Environs
- Entertainment Marketing & Publicity 360 Campaigns
The Crow Group
Los Angeles, CA
About Melissa Crow
A veteran film and entertainment executive serving as a major studio (Warner Bros. Pictures) Director, Marketing, Sr. Publicist, Unit Publicist, and Marketing Consultant to the entertainment industry. Melissa Crow carries a prominent national marketing & publicity executive career with Warner Bros. Pictures. Her decade-plus stellar career includes hundreds of successful film campaigns while managing the WB National Field Publicity Western USA then heading a segment of major tent-pole film releases for WB as Director, Integrated Marketing. Crow is a 4 times Publicist Guild team award winner. She also managed national agency interface with WB National Promotions. Crow supervised advertising agencies, national press releases, advertising, artwork, and editorial for soundtracks. Skills include: print and audio-visual creative advertising, media, publicity, corporate publicity, digital and social media, creative content, home entertainment, and corporate branding in national media.
In 2017 Melissa’s role as Director, Integrated Marketing for WB Pictures culminated with a box office smash LEGO BATMAN. Crow is a turn-key Unit Publicist and currently heads www.mcrowgroup.com.
Crow interviews “A” level talent for use in studio press coverage. Her interview expertise is also showcased with film panel moderator duties. Crow’s recent one-on-ones: Robert DeNiro, Clint Eastwood, Jane Fonda, Reese Witherspoon, Morgan Freeman, Sylvester Stallone, Jason Bateman, Tina Fey, Harry Connick Jr., Ashley Judd, Robert Duvall, Johnny Depp, Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Melissa McCarthy, Colin Farrell, Sofia Vergara, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and a host of others for major studio use.
Crow’s partial film credits include successful campaigns for: American Sniper, Lego Batman, KONG, Magic Mike, The Judge, Million Dollar Baby, The Lego Movie, Godzilla, Into The Storm, Annabelle, San Andreas, Entourage, and Mad Max Fury Road. Past film samplings include: Argo, The Dark Knight, Hangover 1-3, Harry Potter (Series), The Blindside, and The Matrix (Series).
Melissa started her own consulting company, The Crow Group in November of 2014. She is a member of the Publicists Guild and avid Philanthropist supporting: Alliance for the Lost Boys of Sudan, Clinton Global Initiative, and the Jolie-Pitt Foundation. She maintains a vibrant public speaking schedule and is a known financial leader in support of the Boys and Girls Clubs of America and www.water.org.